Terms and Conditions
Here you can find our terms and conditions which are the basis of our cooperation. Hereby Hi Armenia is the “Company” and those who apply for services via our company are “Customers”.
The following definitions have the same meaning whether they are singular or plural.
· “Company” Hi Armenia (and the terms “we”, “our” and “us” shall be construed accordingly).
· “Customer” The person firm or company who applies for services via our Company or purchases services from the Company (and the terms “you” and “your” shall be construed accordingly).
By accepting these terms and conditions you are entering into a legally binding contract for services purchased from us.
2. Company obligations
· The Company agrees to supply the Customer with rates for various and optional services such as Transfer, Tours and excursion, car hire, guides, contracted hotels, event services and any other service that might be requested.
· The Company is responsible to get in touch with the Customer within 48 hours after getting the order (excepting Bank Holidays which may take up to 4 days), answer the Customer's questions and supply exact information.
· Undertakes to solve any disputes or problem that the guests may face during their stay within its limit and activities with best level of services.
· Due to unavoidable extraordinary situation or governmental instruction, the Company might be obliged to make changes in the order, therefore inform the Customer of the situation at least 2 days prior and accordingly offer alternative options.
3. Customer obligations
· The Customer is responsible for his / her activities on the Website: the Customer guarantees that the information entered by him / her on the Website in relation to him / her and, if applicable, his / her travelling companions is accurate.
· The Customer undertakes to pay for the services, carried out by the Company, if there are no other previously made arrangements.
· The payments should be made in AMD, or in foreign currency, according to the exchange rate of the day of receiving the service.
· The Customer must notify the Company about the delay or cancellation of any order 7 days prior to the fulfillment of the order. Otherwise the Company is entitled not to refund the deposit, if any had been paid before, or to demand a penalty of 30% of the order sum.
· In case of delaying the payment for the services, to pay a penalty to the Company at the extent of 2% of the sum of the order for each delayed day.
4. Force Majeure
"Force Majeure Event" means any event beyond the reasonable control of a party including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs, labour disputes, war, riot, civil commotion, compliance with any law or governmental order, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm.
If either party is prevented, hindered or delayed from performing any of its obligations by a Force Majeure Event then both parties are not responsible for partial or complete non-fulfillment of the liabilities under this terms and conditions.
5. The conditions of cancellation, delay, shortening or termination of the orders of accommodation rental (houses and apartments), private tours and day trips, group packages, hotel reservation and car rental are presented by separate points.
Our terms and conditions are for the purpose of making sure you have a safe and memorable time with us.
Our day trips are dependent on a minimum of three people booked for that day. If Hi Armenia cancels your tour due to lack of numbers you will be given the choice of either a full refund or a re-booking to another day. It is therefore important that you provide up to date contact details.
Booking Cancellations by the Customer and Refunds
The Company reserves the right to assess cancellations on a case by case basis and the following refund criteria applies:
· Full payment must be made at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the tour
· If you advise cancellation 48 hours or more before your tour date a full refund will apply. After this time the cost of the ticket is non-refundable.
· The purchased ticket can be replaced with another (subject to availability) without penalty, in case of informing the Agent at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the tour. Otherwise, penalties may apply.
· TOUR PACKAGES
General Conditions for Groups
A deposit of 50% of the total price is due within 10 days after reservation. Final payments must be done 30 days or more before your trip starts.
Upon receipt of the reservation form, you will receive a confirmation letter via email within 48 hours followed by an Information Letter with detailed information regarding our contacts, meeting and departure time.
All cancellations must be in writing via e-mail. A full refund of the paid deposit will be provided for all cancellations received 30 days or more prior to arrival. If later, the deposit is not refunded.
If the package is booked within less than 30 days period prior to arrival, the full payment is to be made upon the reservation.
· HOTEL BOOKING
The terms and conditions set out below apply to all bookings made through this website for any of our hotels.
All prices shown online are per room per night (unless otherwise stated). Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you receive a booking confirmation. Prices do not include any incidental charges which you may incur during your stay (mini-bar facilities, telephone call, etc.). Such charges will be payable by you on your departure.
Availability of rooms at the rates shown online may be limited and/or restricted to certain periods.
All cancellations must be made in accordance with our cancellation terms.
Cancellations must reach us 7 days prior to arrival.
Please note: Different Cancelation Conditions apply for groups, and for individuals travelling in the event season.
Where a cancellation is not made in accordance with our cancellation terms, we reserve the right to charge you for the first night's accommodation.
· RENT A CAR
The Company obligations
· The Company is obliged to provide the Customer with the Car according to the booking. The Company is obliged to give the Car to the Customer in a proper state without technical disrepairs.
· The Company is obliged to provide the Customer with all the necessary documents for running the Car when handing over the Car.
· The Company is obliged to eliminate the defects of the Car within a reasonable period without causing annoyance to the Customer or to provide with another Car of the same group (of the same type and class) if the Car, during the rental period, has been damaged not by the Renter’s fault and its further exploitation has become dangerous.
Full payment must be done 24 hours before the start of the rental. Otherwise the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking.
A booking can be changed up to 48 hours before the start of the rental (on availability) without any charge.
A booking can be cancelled 48 hours before the start of the rental without any charge. After this time the money is not refunded
In the event that the booked vehicle is not collected or not collected at the agreed time, the rental charge already paid shall be withheld in full.
Please see Terms and Conditions for more information.
· GUEST RECEPTION
All reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the airport transfer time. Customers will be taken through several stages where they will be required to enter their personal and travel details (flight number, arrival-departure time etc.). It is their responsibility to enter details carefully and correctly. The confirmation of the reservation will be e-mailed to the Customer once it has been accepted. Customers are asked to observe punctuality during pick up times. The Company will not be liable where vehicles have to proceed without passengers who have failed to meet the vehicle at the required time agreed between the Company and the Customers. Cancellations / modifications must be made by the customer at least 48 hours in advance of transfer in order to qualify for a refund.
For any cancellation made by the client, the following cancellation fees will apply: More than 48 hours before the transfer, penalty equals 10% of the total fare, 24 - 48 hours before transfer, penalty equals 50% of the total fare, less than 24 hours before the transfer: no refund. For large groups (more than 13) cancelation must be done at least two weeks prior to the transfer.
Our cars will wait for up to one hour after the flight arrival before leaving the airport. The Company does not take any responsibility for late arrivals that exceed this waiting time. Therefore, any claims of reimbursement should be directed towards the airline concerned. In the unlikely event of an error on the part of the Company, it will undertake to resolve the problem directly with the Customer and if needs be provide alternative means of transport to enable the Customer to reach his destination.
1. VIP Transfer
All VIP transfers are bookable online or by calling our customer service team
The cost quoted is for a one-way journey for the whole vehicle, not per person
We carry baggage and sports items (skis, bikes, golf clubs and tennis rackets) for free. Our VIP transfers are totally flexible, which is why we can provide transfers to and from various locations.
2. Group transfer
Please read thoroughly our Terms and Conditions regarding group bookings, cancellation fees and penalties. Kindly be informed that reservations for large groups (more than 13) must be done at least two weeks prior to ensure the availability of the necessary transport. Additional information will be provided in the reservation confirmation letter.
3. Economy transfer
All airport transfers including economy transfer involve flight status tracking, meeting the driver at the airport arrival hall with a name board, 1 hour waiting time as well as all taxes and parking expenses (for 1 hour) and help with the luggage. The transfer also includes an English-speaking driver. You can change to the language of your choice for free, if available.
· HOUSES AND APARTMENTS
Deposit & Pre-Payment
We will require the cost of 50% of the accommodation as a deposit and the remaining balance paid before occupation. A reduced deposit may be negotiated for long term bookings. Please note all deposits are nonrefundable.
Cancellation and Amendments
All cancellations and amendments must be made in writing. A charge will be levied in respect of reservations, which are subsequently cancelled, or in the case of non-arrival. In the case of bookings for the duration of 1 - 14 nights we will require 14 days’ notice of cancellation in writing prior to the arrival date and for bookings in excess of 14 nights 28 day notice of cancellation in writing prior to the arrival date. If the appropriate cancellation notice is not given in writing prior to the proposed arrival date the total cost of the accommodation will be charged, unless we are able to re-let the accommodation at the same rate. In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to do so. However, you have the right to accept the changed arrangements as notified or cancel your reservation and receive a full refund. The Company will be under no further obligation or liability for losses or expenses arising from the cancellation. There are no further circumstances for which the Company will be liable for a refund.
The apartment is to be occupied only by the persons detailed on the booking form. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee if it is found that there are persons occupying the apartment who are not included on the booking form and reserve the right to ask the entire party to vacate the premises. In these circumstances we also reserve the right to retain the damage deposit and there will be no refund for unused days. In the event of any complaints of noise or disrespect and damage to the property, we reserve the right to require visitors to vacate the premises with immediate effect, and with no compensation for unused days.
· Your individual tour package
Upon receipt of the reservation form with your specific wishes, you will receive a confirmation letter via email within 48 hours followed by an Information Letter with detailed information regarding our contacts, meeting and departure time. All cancellations must be in writing via e-mail. A full refund of the paid deposit will be provided for the cancellations received 14 days or more prior to arrival. Please see Terms and Conditions for more information.
· OTHER SERVICES
We make it our goal to provide an outstanding service to our customers. Using the most modern equipment and products we aim to give you the professional care you deserve and make your stay relaxing and enjoyable. Different Terms and Conditions apply for laundry and dry-cleaning, personal care, house cleaning and other services. For more detailed information regarding our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us.
· TRANSPORT SERVICES
Our drivers are fully trained and ready to meet your expectations. The transport fee covers pick-up and drop-off service only. The transport fee is to be paid in advance. Full payment must be done 24 hours before the start of the trip. Otherwise the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking. You must inform us in writing if you wish to cancel a tour or other booking in whole or in part. We must acknowledge your correspondence in order for cancellation to be processed. A booking can be cancelled 48 hours before the start of the tour without any charge. After this time the money is not refunded.
Please see Terms and Conditions for Company obligations and more information.